This webinar is hosted in English
Learning activities with the MLE-Moodle plug-in by Antonio Nazzaro
About the Presenter:
- math teacher in primary and secondary school from 1984 to 1987
- computer science teacher at ITCP L. Amabile of Avellino from 1987 to 2010
- elearning and mobile learning researcher , platforms: Moodle and IWT ( MoMA Center University of Salerno);
- e-tutor and white board interactive tutor certified by ANSAS/MIUR
About the Presentation:
- proposes some simple mobile learning activities;
- highlights the interweaving of formal, informal and non formal learning;
- describe the plug-in MLE-Moodle and its installation;
- invokes the importance of effective interactions of an online collaborative group;
- provides some reflections on the integration of e-learning with m-learning;
- suggests the adaptation of an tool already developed and used by the author (platforms: Moodle and IWT) for the monitoring and the evaluation of effective interactions, even in the case of MLE-Moodle.
Integrating Technology for Active Life-long Learning
CO11 on IT4ALL Moodle & WiZiQ
Feb 4-6, 2011
Welcome to the annual connecting online live online conference (CO11). You are cordially invited to participate at the live online conference on the weekend of Feb 4-6 2011.
The conference will be of interest to educators, administrators, students, and community members who value the importance of integrating technology into the curriculum to improve instruction and learning. Online learning involves various skills on the part of the instructor and learner. These include social and communication skills, social networking, independent learning strategies, critical and higher order thinking skills, creativity, and effective online and face-to-face facilitation. In addition, there are may challenges that the educators, administrators, students, and community members face.
The CO11 will be conducted on IT4ALL Moodle with the presentations on WiZiQ through the Moodle.
The themes for the presentations are:
Doctor of Education